Group work activities and speaking English
1. How old are you?
2. Is English language present in your daily life?
3. How many hours daily you use English (beside school time)?
4. What activities involve using English in your free time?
5. How important in your life is speaking and understanding of spoken English language?
Level of importance
6. Are you learning English additionally in any other institution after school?
7. What type of English classes did you enjoy the most?
Typical writing and reading exercise
Listening to teacher and answering question
Group tasks involved speaking in English
8. How do you value a group work in advance to develope your speaking skills? How much this type of work is helpful in your opinion?
I do not agree
Helps a little
It Is an average practice
Helps a lot
It Is necessary
Group work helps practice speaking
9. What type of group work did you enjoy the most and why?
Decision making and problem solving
10. How do you perceive group works in classroom?
You can choose more than one answer.
I feel relaxed and comfortable.
I do not worry about my speaking mistakes as much as I do in front of the whole class..
I feel pressure of a group and I am stressed.
I know I can rely on my friends in a group.
I do not like group works, I prefer to do everything alone.
11. Do you think that practice of speaking skills is more important than writing and reading for communication with foreigners?
12. Do you think computers and the Internet are good tools to practice fluency and speaking skills?
Zarejestruj bezpłatne konto w 15 sekund
i twórz własne projekty ankiet, testów i formularzy online - za darmo!