1. What is your most popular way of getting to work?
by your own car
2. How long does it take you to get to work (in minutes)?
3. If you happen not to choose any of those above how do you get to work alternatively?
by your own car
4. Why do not you choose your bike as the main mean of transport?
I do not have a bike
I live too far
it’s too complicated to get to work
I give others a lift on my way
it’s too tiring
it’s difficult for me to get my bike down/up
there are no bicycle paths
there is no safe place to leave my bike
there is no place to change my clothes
it’s too dangerous to ride a bike in the city
I do not want to be sweaty at work
it’s cold, it’s raining, it’s unpleasantly
I need to move around the city at work – I need a car to do that
I am lazy
5. Estimate the chance you would choose a bike if all the obstacles have been overcome
I would definately choose a bike
no more than 50%
no more than 25%
I would defininately not choose a bike
6. What kind of services and facilities you would expect in your work place?
7. What is in your opinion the main argument for choosing a bike as a mean of transport?
8. If the company you work for provide you with a bike would you be eager to ride it to work?
I have my own bike, I am not interested
9. And if the bike would become yours after 36 months of using it would you be able to pay 1 PLN + 23% VAT a day (no more than 210 PLN +23% VAT a year)?
Zarejestruj bezpłatne konto w 15 sekund
i twórz własne projekty ankiet, testów i formularzy online - za darmo!
Kolagen: co to, właściwości, dawkowanie, zastosowania
Toner do włosów – co to jest? Jak działa? Ranking 20+ najlepszych produktów
Ranking kont osobistych – jak wybrać najlepsze konto na lata?
Najlepsze zabawki dla 4-latka: Top 30 zabawek w 2022
Free Debt Snowball Spreadsheet